Rent Bike In Ladakh
We provide all kinds of bikes on rent in Ladakh.
We understand that most important part of renting a bike is to test it. That is why you can book your bike on phone and make payment only when you are satisfied after the test ride and close inspection.
Enter your contact details and we will call you within 30 mins and help you in finding the best bike according to your needs.
You can choose from a wide variety of bikes depending on your need.
Desert Storm 500cc
KTM Duke 200
Suzuki Access 125
Bajaj Dominar 400
Avenger Street 220
Honda Activa 3G
- Unlimited Kms
- Bike along with all necessary documents(Registration, Insurance & Pollution Check Certificate)
- Basic toolkit and common spares like chain links, spark plugs etc
Why Choose Us ?
- Best service at lowest price possible.
- Book on phone and make payment once satisfied.
- Test drive the bike before renting.
- Change bike if not satisfied.
- We also offer one way deals. You can rent bike at Ladakh and return it in Manali or Lahaul Spiti.
- We will also provide backup vehicle and mechanic in case the bike breaks down enroute.
- Well maintained and modified bikes according to hilly roads and harsh climate. Our bikes also come with extra big oil tank(22 -26 litre), special off road tyres, luggage racks, crash guard and custom seats for long comfortable rides.
- We carry out servicing/ overhauling of all the bikes after each tour to ensure your comfort and safety. All equipment is maintained in-house by a professional mechanic.
- We can deliver bike at your hotel, bus stand or any other place near Ladakh.
Why Should I Book In Advance ?
We are in business of renting bikes since last 8 years. It is our experience that generally all the bikes that are in good condition remain sold out.
You can plan to book bike on spot when you reach, but beware that you are taking a risk and may have to choose from leftover old and unmaintained bikes.
We are confident that we provide well maintained bikes on rent that is why we give you option to book bike on phone and make payment only when you are fully satisfied with the bike after the test drive.
What All Documents Do I Have To Deposit ?
You will have to deposit following documents when you take bike on rent:
- Photocopy of driving licence
- 1 Original ID proof like PAN card, Adhar card etc
- Security deposit
Can I Drop The Bike At Manali, Shimla, Chandigarh etc ?
Yes, you can rent bike at Ladakh and drop it at some other place. But you will have to intimate us at the time of renting the bike and pay transportation charges to bring the bike back to Ladakh.
How To Check Condition Of Bike ?
Do not try to judge the bike by its outer looks. The best way to test a bike is to ride it. We recommend you to use the bike for local sightseeing for a day before you proceed on longer routes.
We do not take advance from you like other agencies because once you pay advance you are left on the mercy of bike rental agency. Because you have already made the payment, you will have to accept whatever bike is provided by the agency.
We are confident that we provide the best bikes in Ladakh and hence we offer you to book bike in advance on phone without making any deposit. You can make the payment once you are satisfied after the test ride and close inspection.
Should I Bring My Personal Bike Or Rent A Bike ?
Well it depends. We will recommend you to only use bikes that are suitable for mountains like bullet etc.
We will recommend you to avoid using your own bike because of following reasons:
- Taking a bike all the way to Ladakh is a huge pain. The roads are bad and you will be tired even before you reach Ladakh. Better option is to reach Ladakh comfortably in Bus or by flight and rent bike in Ladakh.
- It may happen that you spend more by bringing your own bike. Make your own calculations because it depends from where are you starting and what is your itenary.
- Our bikes are modified according to hilly terrain. Our bikes also come with extra big oil tank(22 -26 litre), special off road tyres, luggage racks, crash guard and custom seats for long comfortable rides. Your bike may be well maintained and new but you will have to make these one time modifications.
- Driving bike in such bad road conditions and harsh climate take a heavy toll on the engine and mileage. It may happen that you permanently damage your bike performance like fuel efficiency etc by putting your bike under tremendous stress at Ladakh.
- You will also have to manage Rohtang Pass permit in case you are planning to reach Ladakh via Manali – Rohtang Pass – Keylong.
Are Outside Rented Bikes Allowed In Leh Ladakh ?
Tourists are free to use their private vehicles in Ladakh but you cannot use a vehicle rented out of Ladakh to explore Ladakh.
Only those bikes that have been rented in Ladakh can be used in Ladakh.